Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Patrick's busy calendar late 2008-early 2009

I've just added dates for the "All My Sons" first preview night, opening night and closing to the messageboard calendar over at: http://pwilsontalk.suddenlaunch3.com/index.cgi

(Click on "Calendar" at top of page, in gray area)

Wow--
This will be quite an exciting time for Patrick:

"All My Sons" goes into Previews the day before "Lakeview Terrace" hits movie theaters.

Then "All My Sons" officially opens 8 days before "Passengers" hits movie theaters.

Then "All My Sons" closes just under two months before the much-anticipated "Watchmen" movie opens March 6th. (and there'll be a lot of pre-publicity to keep him busy.)

Plus, odds are good that later in January he'll be at the Sundance Film Festival to promote "Barry Munday."

Woo Hoo! Congratulations and Best Wishes, Patrick Wilson!!!

No comments: